trytracks.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, of the content of files published through the trytracks.com service and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify trytracks.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing files and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process please send your written notice to dmca at trytracks.com, making sure you include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification, you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is being claimed to be infringed or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit trytracks.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow trytracks.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.